100 Word Challenge Week #13

Timon, Pumbaa, and Simba were on there the way to rescue a sinking pink elephant but herd something in the distance,”I wonder what that was?” Questioned Simba “I don’t know” Replied Timon “We should go find out” Said Pumbaa. Everyone replied, “Let’s go” As they moved closer and closer they kept hearing “Roar” When they finally realized what it was, it was too late “The tiger is blocking our escape” Exclaimed Simba” How will we ever get to the elephant now” Said Timon worried. Then Simba told the lion “Please let us pass, we have to go save the elephant”

4 thoughts on “100 Word Challenge Week #13

1. Victoria this is an amazing blog i love it relates to the lion king . this should be part of
    a new lion king . keep up the good work.

sincerely, Zoe Hyams

2. Great post very descriptive and detailed! I loved how you included characters from the movie “The Lion King”! Keep writing and stay lit!
    -Jonathan Pineda

3. Victoria, I love the Lion King! I really like how you made your own rendition of the movie. I agree with Zoe; this should be a new Lion king movie! Remember, any word that comes after quotations is lower case. Also, “herd” should be “heard”. Other than that, keep up the good work!