My Song “Back to beautiful”

A song that relates to my life is “Back to beautiful” by Sofia Carson. Sofia Carson is an inspiration to me; to all young girls. In this song, she is emphasizing that everyone should show resilience even when the world seems impossible to believe that there is happiness left in the world.

In my life, it has been complicated by balancing: soccer at school, soccer in my club, and on top of all of that, shool. There is one specific line that I believe relates to how I feel, “They say your not good enough, your not brave enough”. This line relates to my feelings because sometimes I feel as though I am not good enough to juggle everything in my life. But,” Why do we say this to ourselves, and even worse to each other, why do we say this to ourselves, oh”, this line helped me realize, of course, I can do it even though it seems like  the world is against me, “We gotta get back to beautiful”. This line was my main inspiration because it tells everyone that resilience is key throughout your whole life.

As can be seen, “Back to beautiful” by Sofia Cason has pushed me through some very tough times, and I am hoping it can help someone else as it did for me.

One thought on “My Song “Back to beautiful”

1. Nice song. I listened to it and I think it is a good song choice that you have picked. It is a really meaningful song and so props on that. Also, I do also agree with the song “Back To Beautiful” is an inspiring song for others who are going into hard times. Overall it was good, but you did misspell school on second paragraph end of the first sentence. 🙂